Personal information that we collect from the users visiting our website, blogs, or app
When registering on our site, you may have to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to continue using our website and services.
When do we collect this information?
Customer Satisfaction is our utmost priority. The following is our refund policy for online classes. NO fee refunds will be processed once the purchased online program is activated to explore.
When do we collect this information?
We may collect your information when you:
- register on our site
- make a purchase
- subscribe to our newsletter
- respond to any of our surveys
- fill out the contact form
- use Live Chat
- provide us with your feedback on our services.
How do we use this information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to offer you a more personalized experience and deliver content you might be interested in.
- to improve our site and services.
- to improve our customer service practices.
- to run a contest, survey, or other site feature.
- to process your transactions.
- to collect feedback and reviews on our services or products.
- to follow up with you (live chat, email or on-call inquiries).
How do we protect personal information?
We use malware scanning to scan our website on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities. Your personal information is safeguarded behind secured networks and is only accessible by authorized persons. In addition, all sensitive/credit information provided by you is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are done through a gateway provider and are not stored and processed on Investolearn Academy LPP servers.
How do we handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track or plant cookies, or show ads when a Do Not Track (DNT) mechanism is in place.
Do we allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
How do we handle children's privacy online?
We take all the necessary measures to protect children's privacy online and do not market to children under the age of 13.
Cookies are small files transferred by a service provider to your device's hard drive (if you allow) to recognize your browser and device and capture certain information.
- remember and process your purchases.
- understand and remember your preferences for future visits.
- track advertisements.
- compile aggregate data about the traffic on our site and interactions in order to offer better user experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services to track this information on our behalf.
You can adjust your browser settings to ask for cookies every time you visit a new website or turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, it might have an impact on your experience on our website.
We do not sell, use, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
We may include third-party products and services on our website who have their separate and independent privacy policies. We take no responsibility or liability for the information and activities on these sites. Nonetheless, we endeavour to protect the integrity of the Investolearn Academy LPP site and accept any feedback about these third-party sites.
Google’s advertising is done according to Google’s Advertising Principles. You can read it here: https://bit.ly/1MCvsKm.
You can set your preferences for Google advertisements on the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out using the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices, Investolearn Academy LPP will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law and recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We also agree to the following:
- Not use false, inappropriate, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can send us an email and we will immediately remove you from ALL correspondence.